Hospices receive their PEPPER via PEPPER Resources Portal at https://securefile.tmf.org.
To download or save to your computer any of the files on this page, right click on the file name (link) and select "Save Target As...". To receive updates on training and other resources, please join our email list.
Current PEPPER User's Guide:
- View a list of the 4 MAC jurisdictions and the number of hospices in each jurisdiction in total and by state for PEPPER version Q4FY14 (XLS).
PEPPER Training, March 2015:
- Hospices PEPPER Training Session 1 (Duration: 38:06): This session reviews the PEPPER for Hospices. It includes the history and background of PEPPER and a description of the target areas (areas at higher risk for improper Medicare payments) included in the PEPPER. It also discusses percents and percentiles and the comparison groups.
- Hospices PEPPER Training Session 2 (Duration: 27:42): This session walks through a demonstration Hospice PEPPER and reviews each of the reports included.
- Hospices PEPPER Training Session 3 (Duration: 18:22): This session reviews how Hospices can use PEPPER, how PEPPER is distributed, and resources available for assisting PEPPER users.
- Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) for the Hospice PEPPER training sessions.
PEPPER Training Update for LT, IRF, HOSPICE, SNF and HHA; April 2015:
PEPPER training Update, October 2014:
- Hospice PEPPER Update (Duration: 58:22): This session reviews what has changed and what has stayed the same in the new Q4FY13 Hospice PEPPER (versus the prior Q4FY12 Hospice PEPPER). Several commonly-asked questions are addressed, and there is a demonstration of the new method to access the Hospice PEPPER via the new secure PEPPER portal.
- Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) for the Hospice PEPPER training session.
- Demonstration PEPPER version Q4FY14 (XLS, updated 3/9/2015)