Critical access hospitals receive their PEPPER via QualityNet Portal at https://www.qualitynet.org/.
View information on how to download your PEPPER via QualityNet Portal.
To download or save to your computer any of the files on this page, right click on the file name (link) and select "Save Target As...". To receive updates on training and other resources, please join our email list.
Current PEPPER User's Guide:
- View a list of the 12 MAC jurisdictions and the number of providers in each jurisdiction in total and by state for PEPPER Q4FY13 (XLSX).
PEPPER Training, March 2015:
PEPPER Training Update, May 2015
- PEPPER Update (Duration 1:01:01): This session reviews changes in the Q4FY14 release of PEPPER for STs and CAHs, and previews the new Home Health Agency PEPPER under development. It includes a brief walk-through of a sample PEPPER.
- Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) for this PEPPER update.
- Access the Q&As from the session.
- Demonstration PEPPER version Q4FY14 (XLS, updated 3/9/2015)
These tools have not been maintained/updated. Users should check for more recent Coding Clinic guidelines as well as current CMS guidance regarding patient discharge status codes.