Downloading PEPPER – QualityNet
The following providers will receive PEPPER via a My QualityNet secure file exchange:
- Short -term acute care hospitals
- Critical access hospitals
- Inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs) that are distinct part units of acute care hospitals
- All inpatient psychiatric facilities (IPFs) (new in spring 2014)
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) administered through short-term acute care hospitals or IPF distinct part units of short-term acute care hospitals
- Skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) that are part of acute care hospitals (whose Medicare provider/billing number is a 6-digit/character number, with the third character of “U”)
PEPPER files are uploaded to the File Exchange inbox of hospital QualityNet Administrators and those who have basic user accounts with the PEPPER recipient and File Exchange and Search roles. If you are one of the settings noted above and you are either a QualityNet Administrator or have a basic user account with the PEPPER recipient and File Exchange and Search roles, please visit My QualityNet to obtain your facility's report and forward it internally as appropriate. Please note, the QualityNet account must be an active registered account at the time the files are distributed in order to receive the files.
For more information about PEPPER, please view the Distribution Schedule, the PEPPER training materials and User's Guides for each setting found on the Training and Resources page of each provider section. If you need further assistance, please submit your request through the Help Desk. A member of our team will contact you to provide assistance.
View step-by-step instructions for downloading files from the Secure File Exchange Inbox.